Monday, March 31, 2014

Society Shirt Update!


Hi Friends!

I feel blessed and honored to share with you some 
exciting Society Shirt news!!

In late September 2012, I launched 
(read story here)

Through Society Shirts I am raising funds to provide
"birthdays in a bag"
for children temporarily placed in the 
OKC Emergency Shelter over their birthday.

Each child celebrating an upcoming birthday is asked what theme they would like for their special birthday dinner. I am sent an email with those details and I purchase the supplies. As of 2014, Brown Egg Bakery now provides the children with a personalized birthday cake too!

I am happy to report, since my launch in September 2012,
I have delivered THIRTY ONE birthday parties to the shelter!

Below are highlights of the birthdays & their theme since my last update in January 2013:
(age - theme)

January 2013 -
5th – Puppy Dog
7th – Barbie
18th – Football
7th - Football

March 2013 -
13th – Sweet 13th

April 2013 -
10th – Thunder Basketball
13th - Black & Red

May 2013 -
7th – Monster High
12th – Girly Glitz
10th – Army

July 2013 -
10th – Puppy Dog

August  2013 -
12th – Musical Notes

September
17th – Gold , Black & White
7th – Barbie

October 2013
7th – Superman

November 2013
9th – Barbie
** Thanksgiving Feast Décor **

February 2014
9th – Power Rangers
13th – Hearts
16th – Sweet 16 Zebra
14th – Thunder Basketball
10th – Sharks

March 2014
9th – Transformers
15th – Disco Fever
17th – Tie Die Peace Signs

I wanted to 
THANK YOU
 for contributing to this AMAZING birthday charity!

Since my launch, I have had 242 orders through Etsy and numerous more through word of mouth and supportive friends!
(Several who donated above & beyond to make sure each child received an extra special birthday party!)



Without your support and donations, Society Shirts would not be as successful as it is!



Thank you for blessing these kids in OKC and ME! J


w w w w w w


























4 comments: